Browse hg Repository
Contributions and links
SourceForge project page
Browse old CVS Repository
Changes for 5.32
Changes for 5.31
Changes for 5.30
Changes for 5.29
Changes for 5.28
Changes for 5.27
Changes for 5.26
Changes for 5.25
Changes for 5.24
Changes for 5.21
Changes for 5.20
Changes for 5.19
Changes for 5.18
Changes for 5.17
Changes for 5.16
Changes for 5.15
Changes for 5.14
Changes from v4 to v5
See also the user visible changes for
this CC Mode version.
This version contains few, but big, new features, and significant internal
- CC Mode is now licensed under the GPL version 3 or any later version.
- Emacs 21 is no longer supported, although CC Mode might well still
work with it.
The minimum versions supported are Emacs 22 and XEmacs 21.4.
- It is now possible for CC Mode to "guess" an existing buffer's
This style can then be used in other buffers. Contributed by
Masatake YAMATO, after original code by Barry Warsaw.
- Java Mode has been enhanced to support Java 5.0 (Tiger) and Java 6
Contributed by Nathaniel Flath.
now respect nested scopes.
C-M-a will, by default, go to the beginning of
the immediate function, not the top level.
- "Macros with semicolons" can be registered, for correct indentation.
Where such a macro ends a line (no semicolon), the next statement
is no longer parsed as a statement continuation.
- Many bugs have been fixed, font locking has become more accurate,
angle brackets are better handled, and sluggish code has been optimised.