Browse hg Repository
Contributions and links
SourceForge project page
Changes for 5.33
Changes for 5.32
Changes for 5.31
Changes for 5.30
Changes for 5.29
Changes for 5.28
Changes for 5.27
Changes for 5.26
Changes for 5.25
Changes for 5.24
Changes for 5.21
Changes for 5.20
Changes for 5.19
Changes for 5.18
Changes for 5.17
Changes for 5.16
Changes for 5.15
Changes for 5.14
Changes from v4 to v5
See also the user visible changes for
this CC Mode version.
This version contains a few new big features,significant internal
improvements, and many bug fixes.
- Emacs 22 is no longer supported, although CC Mode might well still
work with it.
The minimum versions supported are Emacs 23.2 and the latest
versions of XEmacs 21.4 and XEmacs 21.5.
- The obsolete files cc-compat.el and cc-lobotomy.el have been removed.
- C++11 should now be fully supported, along with some features of C++14:
- Uniform initialisation
- Lambda functions
- Parameter packs
- Raw strings
- Separators in integer literals
- ">>" as a double template ender
- Font locking has been accelerated.
- "Noise Macros" can be registered, for correct analysis of
declarations containing them. These are identifiers, for example macros or
attributes, possibly with parenthesis lists, which have no effect on the
syntax of the containing declaration.
- It is no longer necessary or desirable to call
c-make-macro-with-semi-re after setting up the variables
controlling this feature.
- CC Mode now respects the user's setting
open-paren-in-column-0-is-defun-start rather than
- Many bugs have been fixed.